Tiger Family Trip is the 11th episode in Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood third season, combined with the next two episodes to form an hour-long special. It premiered on May 8th, 2017.
The Tiger family goes to Grandpere's house for the first time. He and the Tiger family will learn that you can do so many things on a family trip.
The Tiger family go on a trip on Trolley to visit Grandpere. While they're on the trip, they go to 2 pit-stops; the Dinosaur Playground, and the Butterfly Garden (make-believe segment).
- It’s A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- A Tiger Family Trip
- Fly Up High with the Butterflies
- Together as a Family
- A Tiger Family Trip (Lullaby)
- This is the second hour-long special episode.
- Daniel sang some songs he used in other episodes
- When Margaret goes to poke Daniel, half of her finger is cut off.