|Voice Actor||Amariah Faulkner (Seasons 1-3)|
Jenna Weir (Season 4-Present.)
|Relatives||Henrietta Pussycat (mother)|
|Cartoon debut||Daniel's Birthday|
Katerina Kittycat is a character in Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Daniel’s other best friend. Katerina is shown to love playing dress up and pretend, but likes ballet the most. When she likes something or is excited about something she will often twirl. Katerina is the daughter of Henrietta Pussycat, who appeared in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe in the long-running series "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood". Henrietta had since grown up and has her daughter. They both live in a tree along with their neighbor O the Owl and his Uncle X.
Description or Appearance
Katerina is an imaginative young female kitten with white fur with gray stripes. She wears a light and dark green knee-length dress with yellow buttons, a light green bow tie on her head, a pale yellow camisole, pink panties, white ankle-high socks and green and white sneakers with yellow colored laces. She wears a variety of different apparel outlined in the gallery below. When Katerina is at the beach, she wears a green two piece bathing suit, that is tutu like, and had a pink bow on the middle of it. (Like her tutu)
- Season 1
- Daniel's Birthday 101
- Daniel Visits School 102
- Daniel Goes to School 103
- Katerina Gets Mad 104
- Prince Wednesday Finds a Way to Play 105
- Friends Help Each Other 107
- I Love You, Mom (Cameo) 108
- A Trip to the Crayon Factory 109
- Daniel Shares His Tigertastic Car/Katerina Shares Her Tutu 110
- Daniel Waits for Show and Tell/A Night Out at the Restaurant 113
- Neighborhood Thank You Day 114
- The Neighborhood Votes/The Class Votes 115
- Be a Vegetable Taster! 116
- Season 4
- Daniel Finds Something to Do (Cameo) 401
- Katerina scatters the word "meow" throughout her sentences in the same manner that her mother did in "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood".
- Both of her voice actresses also plays Agent O'Malley and the Puppy Master from another Fred Rogers Company television show.
- Her name rhymes with a ballerina, a reference to why she likes to dance.