What To Blog
- Personal Opinions. Freedom of speech shall be appreciated as long as they are relevant to the show and or the wiki.
- News. Keep the community posted about news regarding Bluey!
What Not To Blog
- General Questions. Look up the wiki for your answers first, blogging about questions which answers can be found in the wiki is not acceptable.
- Multiple Blogging. Please refrain from blogging multiple times within a short period of time
- Irrelevant Contents. The blog section is not a place to share your daily life experience, please keep the entry relevant to the show or the wiki.
- Spam and vulgar content. Including blogs pertaining to trolling, or blogs designed to antagonize or harass users inside and outside the wiki. These blogs will be deleted and the author banned with no question asked.
- Short Blogs. Any blogs that lack content are not acceptable. This will be judged on case-by-case basis.
- Fan Creation. Fan fiction and art are not welcome.
- Advertising. Promoting stories on other websites or wikis is considered advertisement.
These guidelines begin effect at the moment of their creation - 04:35pm, June 3, 2020.
Creating a blog post
- To create a new blog post, go to the "Blog" tab on your user profile, Blog:Recent posts, or a different blog listing page.
- Click the "Create Blog Post" button at the top of this tab. This will open an editing screen.
- Create your blog post as though you were creating any other page. The only difference is that this one will be attributed entirely to you.
- Decide if you want to allow comments by checking or unchecking the "Commenting" checkbox above the edit summary.
- Click "Preview" to review your work.
- Click "Publish" to share your blog post with the rest of your community.
- Return to the "Blog" tab on your profile to see a list of all of your blog posts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.